Villa Aeolos is a 3 bedroom villa in Paros. This exclusive villa is built on a small hill close to Parikia with unobstructed sea view to the port and neighbouring islands. The private indoor swimming pool making any early morning splash very enticing.
The whole construction has been carefully designed not to ruin the aesthetic value of the countryside. It actually looks like a small shepherd's house, like the ones they used to build years ago and which you can presently see scattered around in the remote areas of Paros.
The villa is surrounded by verandas with tables of marble and fantastic views. At the garden you will enjoy a view to the sea and the mountains. There is also a shaded barbecue & traditional wood oven where you can prepare delicious roasts. We have many trees and plants.
The living room is sunny, with windows at both sides. It has comfortable couches and a fireplace for those who choose to have cosy times in winter.
The dining room has a big, wooden table for 6 and a TV set. The floor of the whole room is covered in marble.
The kitchen is fully equipped. There are spacious counters, plenty of cupboards and drawers.
The bathrooms are covered in marble. All three of them have showers and they are located next to each bedroom.
From the 3rd bedroom, you have immediate access to the indoor swimming pool, 9x4m big, where you can loosen up your body in the water.
The villa is in complete harmony with the surroundings. Staying at Aeolos Villa, you are sure to live in a pure Paros feeling and have relaxing holidays.
Our villa is located in a quiet and very safe area of the island, few kilometres from the capital, the restaurants, cafes, super market, pharmacy, beaches etc. You feel very private and independent.
- Living room and dining area with fireplace and TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Atrium with glass roof and AC
- 2 bedrooms (one bedroom with double bed and one with two single beds-could be connected to a double
- 2 bathrooms with shower
- Balconies and veranda with sea view
- 1 bedroom (double bed)
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 indoor swimming pool
- Storage with laundry facilities
- Veranda with sea view
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single beds (can be joined to a double), en-suite bathroom with shower, ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, lower floor
1 Jan. – 15 June : 1.120 euro/week (160 euro/day)
16 June – 15 July : 1.400 euro/week (200 euro/day)
16 July – 25 Aug. : 2.380 euro/week (340 euro/day)
26 Aug. – 30 Sep. : 1.750 euro/week (250 euro/day)
1 Oct. – 31 Dec. : 1.120 euro/week (160 euro/day)
Up to 6 Guests
- It is located 4 km from the capital of Paros, Parikia, 3 km from the closest beachs of Agia Irini and Parasporos.
- Paros Airport: 7 km
- Paros Port: 4 km
- Shopping-Dining: 4 km (Parikia with restaurants, mini market, pharmacy, café, bars etc)
- Parikia: 4 km
- Naoussa: 13 km
- Water Sports: 5 km
- Tennis Court: 4 km
- Beaches less than 5 km: Agia Irini, Parasporos, Marcelo, Krios, Livadia, Pounda (opposite Antiparos for Kite Surf and Wind Surf), Delfini (Souvlia)
Do not forget to visit some recommended villages/points of interest and beaches
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Parties not allowed
- The swimming pool is open from 1 April to 30 November
If you need any further information about the property/services/facilities, please feel free to contact us.