Villa Cedar, an elegant 5 br villa on the beach of wonderful sandy beach of Sifneikos, only a short distance from the heart of Antiparos town. It is one of a kind private villa, which combines traditional architecture with the luxury of modern conveniences, elegance and comfort. The villa consists of two buildings, the main and the guest house, surrounded by many cedar trees and direct access to the sandy beach.
The main building has 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a comfortable and tastefully decorated living and dining room with a fireplace which goes out to the outside lounge area, a fully equipped kitchen and a WC. The main entrance of the villa opens to the dining room with a nice wooden table and then you will be in the living room with 2 comfortable white colored sofas. The interior design is a combination of stone and wood and gives you an exceptional feeling. At the left side of the main entrance there is the kitchen with a door which opens to the outside lounge area. A small hall leads you to a guest toilet and going up 4 steps you will be in the first two bedrooms. You could also follow the steps and go to the master bedroom on the first floor with an large private terrace and unique sea view of Sifneikos beach. Next to the main building there is the guest house which has a small kitchenette and two bedrooms with en suite facilities also.
The secret of this luxury villa is in the simplicity and the organic nature of its idea and construction. The outside sitting area is a wonderful corner under the shadow of an old cedar, which is dominated at the center of the area, with a marble table and built in sofas. Enjoy your vacation hearing the waves of the sea and relax under the Greek blue sky. The front side of the plot has sand as the beach is only 100 m away and following the stone path you will be in few seconds on the beach!
The lighting, both in the day, but also at night, seems almost magic and unexpected, making the villa cozy and romantic, the perfect choice for vacation.
- Living room and dining room with satellite TV, ceiling fan and fireplace
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining table
- 2 bedrooms with en suite facilities (4 steps up from living room)
- Veranda and lounge area
- 1 bedroom with en suite facilities
- Private veranda with sea view
- 2 bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Kitchenette with small fridge, sink and coffee maker
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, TV, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor (4 steps up from living room)
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, TV, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, Ground floor (4 steps up from living room)
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, TV, ceiling fan, en suite facilities with bathtub, access to private veranda with sea view, First floor
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed, TV, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor - Guest House
- Bedroom 5 - Double bed, TV, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, Ground floor - Guest House
1 Jan. – 31 May : Upon request
1 June – 24 July : 5.600 euro/week ( 800 euro/day)
25 July – 25 Aug. : 7.000 euro/week (1.000 euro/day)
26 Aug. – 30 Sep. : 1.450 euro/week ( 800 euro/day)
1 Oct. – 31 Dec. : Upon request
Up to 10 guests
- It is located less than 1 km from the town of Antiparos (you could walk), 100 meters from Sifneikos Beach and few minutes’ drive from capital of Paros, Parikia.
- Paros Airport: 8 km (you pass to Paros island by boat in only 10 minutes)
- Paros Port: 9 km (you pass to Paros island by boat in only 10 minutes)
- Shopping-Dining: 0,8 km (Antiparos village with restaurants, mini market, pharmacy, café, bars etc)
- Parikia: 9 km
- Naoussa: 18 km
- Water Sports: 1 km
- Tennis Court: 6 km
- Beaches less than 5 km: Sifneikos, Glifa (organized beach with free umbrellas), Soros, Panagia
Do not forget to visit some recommended villages/points of interest and beaches
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Pets upon request
- Smoking allowed
- Parties not allowed
If you need any further information about the property/services/facilities, please feel free to contact us.
GNTO Licence Number: 1175Κ92000995001